Selecting and adopting your new dog is a process that requires time & understanding. You will be bringing into your home an animal that requires stability, patience, consistency and time to adapt to their new surroundings.
Please take the time prior to adopting to prepare your home for your new family member.
• Install/repair and secure fencing
• Remove dangerous debris and/or items that could be chewed or ingested
• Secure doors, screens, windows and install locks for the pups’ own safety
Prepare the necessary items your new dog will require:
• Collar, harness and leash
• Bedding, blankets, toys, food & water dishes
• Food and treats
Now is also a good time to secure a veterinarian that you trust. Take a little time to discuss with them your plan to provide flea & tick treatments, vaccinations and regular health checks.